Equimax Dewormer Paste
EQUIMAX™ is an FDA-approved, all-in-one dewormer that combines ivermectin and praziquantel to safely and effectively rid horses of all major internal parasites, including tapeworms, in a single dose.
EQUIMAX (ivermectin/praziquantel) paste is indicated for the treatment and control of the following parasites:
- Tapeworms, Anoplocephala perfoliata
- Large strongyles (adults): Strongylus vulgaris (also early forms in blood vessels), S. edentatus (also tissue stages), S. equinus , Triodontophorus spp.
- Small strongyles, including those resistant to some benzimidazole-class compounds (adults and fourth-stage larvae): Cyathostomum spp., Cylicocyclus spp., Cylicostephanus spp., Cylicodontophorus spp., Habronema muscae
- Pinworms (adults and fourth-stage larvae): Oxyuris equi
- Ascarids (adults and third- and fourth-stage larvae): Parascaris equorum
- Hairworms (adults): Trichostrongylus axei
- Large-mouth stomach worms (adults): Habronema muscae
- Bots (oral and gastric stages): Gasterophilus spp.
- Lungworms (adults and fourth-stage larvae): Dictyocaulus arnfieldi
- Intestinal threadworms (adults): Strongyloides westeri
- Summer sores caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. cutaneous third-stage larvae
- Dermatitis caused by neck threadworm microfilariae , Onchocerca spp.
- EQUIMAX is as effective as ivermectin against major parasites, as well as 100% effective against tapeworms, Anoplocephala perfoliata .
- EQUIMAX can prevent tapeworm-associated colics, due to the control of A. perfoliata .
- Contains enough smooth, highly palatable and quick-dissolving paste to treat horses up to 1,320 lbs. in a single application.
- Packaged in an innovative applicator that allows for easier, more accurate dosing.
- Safe for all horses, including foals, mares*, ponies and breeding stallions.
One Saddle: $55.00
Two saddles: $75.00
Regular shipping rates- $9.95 Shipping on all orders over $100.
(Regular shipping rates excludes saddles and heavyweight items.)
Saddles under $995 idealsaddle Leathers
10 am - 6 pm
10 am - 5 pm EST